We have some new policies in place to keep you and our teachers safe. Please see below:
- If you are sick or have any symptoms, please stay at home! Please contact your teacher to let them know in advance.
- Clients will need to wear face masks. Please bring your own mask as we cannot supply them. Teachers will either wear a mask or a face shield. Masks and face shields are to keep both clients and teachers safe.
- Clients will need to bring a clean pair of socks to put on before using the equipment. We cannot supply clean socks.
- Clients need to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer prior to their lesson. Teachers will wash their hands between clients.
- All private lessons will be by appointment only. You must set your lesson up in advance.
- All lessons will be 45 minutes. Clients should not arrive early and come in the building more than 3 minutes before their appointment time. Clients will leave as soon as their lesson is over so the teacher has time to sanitize the equipment between clients.
- Teachers will do all of the cleaning of the equipment to ensure less touching of the cleaning supplies, the equipment is sanitized according to our guidelines and to allow you to leave the studio as soon as your lesson is over.
- All teachers will be screened for temperature and COVID symptoms at the start of their shift. Clients will be screened at the start of their lesson. Anyone with a temperature 100.4 or greater will be asked to leave the studio immediately.
- Our teachers will be standing 6 feet away to teach and no hands-on cues will be given for your safety and theirs.
- One teacher and one client will be in the studio at a time.
COVID-19 Rubin Health Center Operation Plan
Our office wants to thank everyone for their effort to help keep our office staff and patients safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will continue to monitor the situation and make changes to our current office protocols as we see fit. The following protocols are what our office currently has in place during this time and we are strictly following the guidelines of Mayor Rick Kriseman’s Executive order No. 2020-24 and Rick Kriseman’s Mandatory Mask order starting 6/23/20 at 5pm.
ANYONE WHO IS ENTERING OUR CLINIC MUST WEAR FACE COVERING OR MASK
All office staff who have direct contact with the public will be wearing face masks.
We have installed Plexiglass at the front desk to create a barrier between patients and staff.
We currently are requiring anyone who is receiving a massage to wear a mask while they are face-up on the table.
Anyone who is receiving cryotherapy will need to wear a mask for the service.
We are screening all patients before an appointment. This screening includes a temperature check and sign off sheet.
Our staff is continuing with hand washing in between all patients and clients, and we ask that everyone who enters the clinic wash or sanitize their hands before their appointment.
We strongly recommend that all patients or clients coming into our business wear face masks.
Any patients or clients who have had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment with the clinic.
- Shortness of breath