Chiropractic care can provide multiple benefits for women who are expecting. The professional chiropractic team at Rubin Chiropractic Health Center in St. Petersburg is trained to work with pregnant women and can help relieve nerve stress for greater comfort.
What Is Chiropractic Care?
Why Receive Prenatal Chiropractic Care?
During pregnancy, the female body undergoes hormonal and physical changes. These changes can lead to discomfort, aches, curving of the back, pelvic shifts, and poor posture. Prenatal chiropractic care focuses on fixing misalignment in the joints or spine that can result from these changes in pregnancy. This may help relieve pain and discomfort throughout your pregnancy.
- Toxemia (moderate to severe)
- Vaginal bleeding
- Placenta previa/placental abruption
- Ectopic pregnancy
Chiropractic Care and Babies in Breech
Benefits of Chiropractic Care in Pregnancy
- Chiropractic care is a drug and surgery-free method for relieving joint misalignment.
- Complications relating to chiropractic care are rare.
- Chiropractic care may reduce the chances of birth complications like dystocia.
- Chiropractic care promotes overall health in pregnant women.
- Chiropractic care can relieve pain and discomfort in pregnancy.