It’s a big word with big benefits!
Work with a member of our team to devise an exercise plan just for you. After we teach you simple moves, visit our neuroproprioceptive rehab gym at your convenience, or purchase equipment for your home use. Take control of your physical health, and destress naturally with regular exercise!
- Increase balance and coordination
- Minimize degeneration
- Help your muscles to work more effectively
- Reduce stress on your joints and structural system
The Power Plate
Experience the ultimate full body workout from just one piece of equipment. The Power Plate was originally designed by NASA to help the astronauts regain the muscle mass they had lost rapidly while in space due to diminished gravity.
The Power Plate provides acceleration training that will take your work out to the next level, but in half the time. In fact, recent studies have shown that it offers a 57% improvement in weight loss compared to conventional exercise and diet alone.
Acceleration training on a Power Plate stimulates fast-twitch muscle fibers and athletes who use Power Plate machines over time experience a dramatic increase in explosive strength, motor learning, muscular endurance and overall agility. Need to light a fire? In just minutes, range of motion and stability can increase, providing a perfect warm-up.
Some other benefits of using the Power Plate include but are not limited to:
- Increases bone mineral density & metabolism
- Increases muscle strength, flexibility, endurance & overall agility
- Increases blood circulation, oxygenate blood flow
- Decreases toxins in the body, reduces appearance of cellulite
- Increases range of motion
- Faster recovery & regeneration of damaged tissue
- Better core conditioning, stability & balance
- Enhances sports training, maximizes muscular performance
- Reduces the stress hormone cortisol
- Elevates the Human Growth Hormone and improves lymphatic flow
- Stimulates the production of collagen, creating tighter, more beautiful skin
Synergy Therapeutic Systems
Our rehab gym offers a wide variety of tools and props beside the Power Plate, allowing us to address the needs of every patient, from the athlete to the elderly or expecting mother.
Our goal is to provide our patients with comprehensive, easy to use, functional exercises for target rehabilitative training, in order to optimize physical performance for anyone. Our target exercise programs offer strengthening, conditioning for specific areas of the body to keep it strong, balanced and healthy, less prone to injuries and pain.
Our therapeutic exercises help with any of the following areas or conditions:
- Core Power
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff
- Weight Management
- Advantage Golf
- Hand Power