The PiezoWave² is the next generation of piezo shockwave units from Richard Wolf and ELvation. Its improved use of piezo technology makes for point-focused, planar, and linear-focused shockwaves – the last of which has never been done before in shockwave therapy. Here, we’ll explore the defining features of the PiezoWave² machine and how it can benefit patients.
What Makes The PiezoWave² Different?
Shockwave therapy is an increasingly popular treatment method for pain and limited mobility. The machines used to administer shockwave therapy are advancing accordingly, and the PiezoWave² is an example of that remarkable innovation.
The PiezoWave² administers focused, linear, and planar shockwave therapy. In fact, it’s the only machine of its kind in the world that allows users to choose between classic focused shockwaves, linear focused shockwaves, and planar shockwaves. This machine offers the right shockwave modulation for every indication, meaning that patients can receive the best possible care for their unique needs.
Benefits of The PiezoWave²
In addition to offering focused, linear, and planar shockwave therapy, the PiezoWave² offers numerous benefits for both patients and care providers. The key benefits of this machine include:
- Excellent performance with single and double-layer technology
- Minimal pain during energy coupling with direct focusing piezoelectric technology
- Well-defined and precise focus for improved diagnosis and therapy
- Exceptional lifespan of up to 5 million pulses
- Finely adjustable penetration depth using gel pads
- Greater precision in treatment with independent adjustment of the penetration depth and intensity setting
- Enhanced customization of treatment with a wide range of intensity levels
- Easy operation with App support and iPad holder
- Always up-to-date data with plug & play therapy source recognition
Fast, Precise, and Effective Treatment With The PiezoWave²
The PiezoWave² machine is a groundbreaking advancement in shockwave technology. With a greater range of available setting adjustments and modulations, patients reap more benefits from shockwave therapy with the PiezoWave². Contact Rubin Chiropractic Health Center in St. Petersburg today to learn more about treatment with the PiezoWave².